Welcome to Online Services
This is your single entry point for JobZone and Unemployment Insurance services. When you sign in, you may be asked for certain information. The information you provide allows us to deliver relevant and timely assistance. It is important that your information is as accurate and up-to-date as possible. Depending upon the services you access, you may have to enter the same information more than once. We ask for your patience in this process. To improve your employment opportunities, your resume may be shared with potential employers.
IMPORTANT: Please do not use the 'BACK' button on your browser when using Online Services.
Use Online Services to:
- Search for jobs through our JobZone website - available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Manage your JobZone profile
- Explore careers, training opportunities and other resources for job seekers
- File a claim for unemployment insurance (UI), certify for weekly UI benefits, check the status of your UI payments, and manage your UI account - available certain days and times (see below*)
This requires an NY.GOV ID for Individuals; you cannot use an NY.GOV ID that was created for a business. You may use an NY.GOV ID for individuals that you created for MyBenefits, MyDMV, Tax Online Services, or TEACH Services.
If you already have an NY.GOV ID for Individuals,
please enter your Username and Password in the box on the left and click on 'Sign In'.
If you do not have an NY.GOV ID for Individuals,
click on 'Create NY.GOV Account'.(NOTE:If you completed an application for unemployment insurance on the phone with the Telephone Claims Center, please wait at least one business day before creating your NY.GOV ID.)
You will be asked for some basic personal information, including:
An e-mail address you use regularly and do not share with anyone else. For example, you cannot use your husband's or wife's e-mail address; you must have your own.
First name and last name: please be aware that you will
not be able to change
the name you enter, so please enter your correct, legal name.
To help you get started, see Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and User Guides on topics such as:
How to create an NY.GOV ID
How to reset your password or unlock your account
*When you can file a claim online and access other online services:
- Monday to Thursday 7:30 am to 7:30 pm
- Friday from 7:30 am to 5 pm
- Weekends from 12:01 am Saturday to 7 pm Sunday
*When you can claim weekly benefits:
- Sunday from 12:01 am to midnight
- Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to midnight
- Saturday from 12:01 am to midnight